An overview of Figuration, including how to use it, basic templates, examples, and more.
Get a project underway with examples showing concepts from basic framework components up to custom layouts.
Download the source code to get all the files used in the examples. They can be found in the
The Basics #
Examples focusing on the use of the standard components.
- Grid Examples - Samples of Grid layouts, including responsive breakpoints, nesting, clearing, and push/pull.
Examples showing the navbar and how it is responsive, can be positioned, or extended.
- Navbar Examples - A large variety of navbar types and examples of the responsive behaviours.
- Static Top Navbar - A basic template of a static top navbar and some additional content.
- Fixed Top Navbar - A basic template of a fixed top navbar and some additional content.
- Fixed Bottom Navbar - A basic template of a fixed bottom navbar and some additional content.