Information regarding Figuration's open source license.
Figuration is released under the MIT license and is copyright CAST, Inc. Portions: copyright 2011-2020 the Bootstrap Authors and Twitter, Inc. Licensed under the MIT license.
Broken down to smaller chunks, it can be described with the following conditions.
It requires you to: #
It permits you to: #
- Freely download and use Figuration, in whole or in part, for personal, private, company internal, or commercial purposes
- Use Figuration in packages or distributions that you create
- Modify the source code
- Grant a sublicense to modify and distribute Figuration to third parties not included in the license
It forbids you to: #
- Hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as Figuration is provided without warranty
- Hold the creators or copyright holders of Figuration liable
- Redistribute any piece of Figuration without proper attribution
- Use any marks owned by CAST in any way that might state or imply that CAST endorses your distribution
- Use any marks owned by CAST in any way that might state or imply that you created the CAST software in question
It does not require you to: #
- Include the source of Figuration itself, or of any modifications you may have made to it, in any redistribution you may assemble that includes it
- Submit changes that you make to Figuration back to the Figuration project (though such feedback is encouraged)
The full Figuration license is located in the project repository for more information.